How to Add Divider in Elementor
Looking to add divider in elementor?The Divider Widget allows you to add styled horizontal lines that divide your content.
Here, I will show you the easiest way to embed a video in Elementor so let’s get into it.
To get started, search and select the divider widget from the menu bar on the left-hand side of your screen then drag and drop it in the selected area.
A window with the basic setting options will appear. Under the Content tab, It will give you many options to customize your widget.
You can choose either the standard line with nicely styled effects, or select from a variety of 25+ SVG dividers for enhanced design styling.
In addition, you can include text or icons before, after, or in the middle of your divider.
- Style: Choose between many classic and patterned styles, such as solid, curly, wavy, tribal patterns, arrows, pluses and more.
- Width: Control the width of the divider as percentage from 0 to 100 percent.
- Alignment: Align the divider to the left, center or right of the page.
- Add Element: Select from None, Text, or Icon. Select Text or Icon allows you to either enter the Text to be included or select or upload an icon from the Icon Library.
In the Style section, You can alter its Color, Thickness etc. Finally, the Advanced section lets us add further customizations for margins, motion effects, borders, responsiveness, and more.
- Color: Choose the color of the divider
- Size: Set the size/height of the divider, from 1 to 100, in either pixels or as a percentage
- Amount: Set the number of patterned elements to show
- Gap: Slide to set the gap above and below the divider, from 1 to 50
- Color: Choose the text color
- Typography: Set the typography options for the text
- Position: Choose the position of the text in relation to the divider, selecting from Left, Center, or Right
- Spacing: Slide to add space between the text and the divider line, from 1 to 50
Finally, after completing all the customization, Here is an example of output from our website.
Alright! Now you know how to Add Divider in Elementor. We hope this guide has helped you.
Feel free to contact us if you need any help regarding this topic. Do let us know the topics you want us to cover in the comment section or reach out to us with your queries by clicking the contact form below